What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for a Modern-Sporting-Rifle (AR) class class for one ($99 value)
- $95 for a Modern-Sporting-Rifle (AR) class for two ($198 value)
- $12 for 30 minutes of virtual range time ($25 value)
Modern Sporting Rifle course
- Educates students about AR-style rifles and increases their proficiency while operating them
- Splits time between shooting sessions at the range, and interactive breakdown of information, functionality, and custom accessories in the classroom
- Hands-on instruction for several tasks, including on field stripping, cleaning, loading, unloading, running the controls, clearing malfunctions, and shooting from different positions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Under 18 must have parental consent. Must be tall enough to safely hold the firearm and clear the safety bench. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gander Mountain Academy
A marksman aligns his sight on the target 25 yards away. He pulls the trigger, steadies the recoil, and watches the round pierce near the bull's eye—but he never fired a bullet. The target wasn't actually 25 yards away, either. That's how precise Gander Mountain Academy's virtual range can render its simulated targets. Gander Mountain's ownership developed this training technology upon recognizing that with more than 140 stores in 26 states, it was among the nation's largest retailers of firearms. This led to Gander Mountain Academy, places where technology such as the virtual range meets elite-training resources previously available only to the military and law enforcement. Blending multimedia classroom and hands-on range training, instructors use fundamentals, repetition, and simulation to help students of all levels operate firearms safely and proficiently in more than 15 classes.