The growth of India's economy owed much to the country's position along the famous Silk Road, which was exactly what it sounds like—a canal for transporting rocks. Taste what trade made with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $23 for an Indian dinner for two with one appetizer, two entrees, one dessert, and two drinks (up to a $50.40 value)
- $42 for an Indian dinner for four with two appetizers, four entrees, two desserts, and four drinks (up to a $100.80 value)
For both options, choose between the following redemption periods:
- Dine on any evening during the week
- Dine from Monday through Thursday evening
Examples of menu items include:
- Appetizers: veggie pakora ($3.50), samosa chaat ($3.50), chicken pakora ($3.95), lamb samosa ($4.50)
- Entrees: chicken-tikka special ($14.95), chicken-tikka masala ($10.95), butter chicken ($10.95), veggie malai ($8.95)
- Dessert: gulab jamun ($3.50)
- Drinks: a glass of wine, Kingfisher beer, chai, mango lassi (up to a $5.25 value). Drinks of equal or lesser value than $4.50 may be substituted.
Ganesha Indian Cuisine
The bright colors and exotic smells of north-Indian fare have swirled through the dining room at Ganesha Indian Cuisine for more than a decade—though the free WiFi waves they mingle with are a relatively recent addition. Classic comforts and attentive service are hallmarks at Ganesha, where servers cart out biryani dishes of slow-cooked basmati rice simmered with saffron and parsley. Creamy curries bathe chicken, lamb, and vegetables in flavorful sauces, such as the spicy vindaloo or the mild tomato base of tikka masala. Like an actor who has agreed to do the director’s laundry for a year, a mesquite charcoal clay-tandoor oven nabs a staring role on the menu, churning out marinated meats and seafood and popping delicate nooks into 10 varieties of naan to soak up overflowing sauces. Yogurt-smoothie drinks, masala tea, and Indian beer wash down exotic meals with similarly worldly flavors.
1074 Kiely Blvd.
Santa Clara, California 95051