Children’s museum educates kids through hands-on exhibits that cover wildlife, science, and sports
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Family Fun and Farm Membership
- Free admission for two parental adults and their children under the age of 18 to the Garden State Discovery Museum for one year
- Two free one-time guest passes
- Discounts at local attractions/businesses
- Special pricing on classes and special events
- Add an additional named adult for $20
- Unlimited Paws Discovery Farm admission
- 15% discount on birthday parties
- 20% discount in the Discovermore Toy Store
- Basic Birthday Discovery Party
- Exclusive use of a party room for 1½ hours, followed by 1½ hours of hands-on fun
- A party host to help with your celebration
- For every child, one adult is free (extra adults, $5.00 + tax each)
- Two parents of the birthday child are free and four grandparents of the birthday child are free
- Free gift for the birthday child when they sign up for the Birthday Gift Registry in Museum’s Discover More Store
- Children learn best from places involving colors and sounds, which means you can either take them to a children’s museum or let them color on the walls at a rock concert.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for the Birthday Party Package. Cannot be used towards previously booked parties. Memberships are valid for one year after activation; must activate membership by 9/30/2019. Not valid within 24 hours of purchase for admission packages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Garden State Discovery Museum
It's a child's paradise in the Garden State Discovery Museum, where pint-size patrons can climb up rock walls, cavort with wildlife, and imagine themselves as vets, doctors, and news anchors in hands-on exhibits. Red-eared turtles lounge in the wildlife area, inviting kids to gaze upon their slimy shells, and science displays teach guests about gravity, lava, and light.