What You'll Get
Horses symbolize a wild, uncontrollable spirit, which is why rebellious teenagers sport mane-like mohawks and eat even the cores of their apples. Take the reins with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $30 for 1.5-hour horseback trail ride for one (a $65 value)
- $58 for 1.5-hour horseback trail ride for two (a $130 value)
- $112 for 1.5-hour horseback trail ride for four (a $260 value)
- $45 for 2.5-hour horseback trail ride for one (a $90 value)
- $88 for 2.5-hour horseback trail ride for two (a $180 value)
- $160 for 2.5-hour horseback trail ride for four (a $360 value)<p>
Open to riders aged 6 and older, trail rides are available April–November. Riders are encouraged to wear long pants, sunscreen, and hats; closed-toe shoes are required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 6 or older. Subject to weather. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Garden Valley Trail Rides
Nestled in a fork of the Payette River, the scenic Garden Valley opens up to visitors during horseback trail rides, wagon rides, and wintertime sleigh rides led by Garden Valley Trail Rides’ passionate equine lovers. Surrounded by the pines of the majestic Idaho Mountains, the clip-clop of well-trained hooves, and the echoing calls of eagles trying to use echolocation, guests can enjoy scenic views with friendly guides.