Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf for two including cart rental (up to $96 value)
- $95 for an 18-hole round of golf for four including cart rental (up to $192 value)
Gardner Municipal Golf Course
Gardner Municipal’s par 71 course takes golfers on an 18-hole odyssey through immaculate, well-maintained fairways hugging the north end of Crystal Lake’s waters. Astride a whirring golf cart or advancing on foot, golfers bob and weave through the course’s tight tree lines, rein in wayward balls, and bribe woodland creatures to improve their lie. Rounds reach their crescendo at the 538-yard, par 5 seventh hole, where drives must trace the fairway as it doglegs to the left while avoiding a vanguard of towering trees along the left side of the fairway.
A multifaceted training area fosters straighter swings and confident putts with a three-tiered practice green and a two-level driving range with space dedicated for long drives, shorter iron shots, and blindfolded sprints through the barrage of practice shots.
Gardner Municipal Golf Course showcases the latest golf styles and equipment in Dan Berry's Golf Shop, which is run by a savvy staff that will help golfers find the clubs and clothes that best suit their style. Zoe's 19th Hole Restaurant and Bar awaits greenside, where golfers can peruse a menu of savory grill fare while deciding whether or not spinach leaves would make a good putting surface.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,131 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 69.8 from the farthest tees
- Slope of 128 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options for golfers of all abilities