- Gourmet specialty pizzas
- Gluten-free crust available
- Choose from several locations
- 26 toppings
About This Deal
Pizza was initially worn as a poncho to protect against vampires, which was stupid because vamps invented pizza to make people taste better. Today's deal tilts the scales by adding garlic to the mix: for $9, you get $20 worth of gourmet pizzas, ribs, wings, drinks, and more at Garlic Jim's Famous Gourmet Pizza. Choose from any of the 22 locations in Washington.
Garlic Jim's menu was handcrafted with nothing more than a dream and an incredible reserve of pizza-making expertise. Open an order with some gourmet chicken wings, available in barbecue, garlic, and buffalo hot, before moving on to pizza territory. Put an end to eating Legos by piecing together a custom pie. Choose from the hand-thrown thick, garlic thin, or gluten-free crusts, slathered in one of seven sauces (from classic red to zesty chipotle pesto) or olive oil, and then slap on any of 15 standard and 11 gourmet toppings (14-inch large pizzas start at $12.99, gluten-free crust $15.99, each additional topping $1.79). To achieve customization without the stress of having to choose, turn to one of the pre-determined specialties. Meat-maul hunger with the Hercules (salami, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, beef, spicy Italian sausage, and bacon, $19.99 for large thick crust, $22.99 for gluten-free), or discover the secret of pizza-temperature fusion in your head with Jim's bacon-cheeseburger pizza (beef, bacon, red onions, tomatoes, mozzarella, and cheddar, $16.99 for large thick crust, $19.99 for gluten-free).
Pizzas are most delicious when savored in their natural environment, the pizzeria, but can also be enjoyed in the captivity of diners' own homes. Stalk a steamy, piping-hot disc of delight at one of Garlic Jim's locations, or call to check delivery availability at the location nearest you.
This Groupon cannot be used toward delivery charges and is not valid for online ordering or with other offers. Prices may vary slightly by location.
Yelpers give Garlic Jim's Famous Gourmet Pizza's Seattle and Kirkland location 3.5 stars on average, and eight Yelpers give the Bellevue location an average rating of four stars. Six Yelpers give the Edmonds location an average of 4.5 stars:
- Gluten free pizza was a great option for my sister with a wheat allergy. Tasted good too. – Jim D., Seattle location
- this is the best pizza I've had. I don't know what kind of super magic they put in this, but it is yumm-tastic. I've had the pepperoni, the garlic chicken and the ultimate and they were all wonderful. – Jen B., Bellevue location
- It is consistently good. I can't find anything to fault this pizza on - great crust, awesome sauce and chunks of garlic with the toppings make for a great pizza! – Michael B., Edmonds location