Hotels immerse guests in the comforts of home as effectively as a childhood blanket or a pair of enchanted ruby slippers filled with chicken-noodle soup. Escape to a magical world of luxury with today’s Groupon to Garrett’s Desert Inn in Santa Fe. Choose between the following options:
- For $59, you get a one-night stay (up to a $119 value).
- For $109, you get a two-night stay (up to a $238 value).<p>
Room types are subject to availability; choice of rooms for both options include:
- Queen mini suite (up to a $119/night value; holds up to four people)
- Standard king or two queens (up to a $109/night value; holds up to three people)
- Standard queen (up to a $99/night value; holds up to two people)<p>
Garrett’s Desert Inn boasts 83 rooms in a motor-hotel layout encircling a full-size heated pool. The spacious boudoirs can accommodate up to four guests, depending on room type, with comfortable king-, queen-, or court-jester-size beds ready to send inhabitants off to dreamland. Welcoming sitting rooms greet visitors in the queen mini suites, and all rooms are equipped with a desk, voicemail services, and free WiFi. Sojourners can take advantage of the inn’s fitness center or lounge poolside before reuniting with a cryogenically frozen pet goldfish in the heated waters of the outdoor pool.
Though not included with this Groupon, guests can indulge in rich French fare and classic Santa Fe and American breakfast dishes in the inn’s 311 Cafe on the Trail, whose front windows and breezy outdoor patio enchant eyes with Santa Fe River views. Rollaway beds are also available ($10 each), and pets are welcome to bunk with owners for an additional $10 fee.