Chiropractor pinpoints sources of pain and ameliorates them with safe, noninvasive techniques
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Gary Loos is a California-licensed chiropractor, working in North County since 1991
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- The chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gary Loos DC
Gary Loos is a licensed chiropractor who has been taking care of patients suffering from back and neck pain for the past 30 years. Here are some of the treatments he specializes in:
- Spinal Decompression: this non-surgical procedure aims to gently stretch the spine, which may alleviate back pain
- Chiropractic Massage: the chiropractor applies pressure to tense muscles, aiming to relax the body
- Eight-Week Fibromyalgia Program: a comprehensive program that focuses on treating the causes and symptoms (fatigue, mood swings) of fibromyalgia