Chiropractor pinpoints sources of pain and ameliorates them with safe, noninvasive techniques
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Gary E. Loos is a California-licensed chiropractor, working in North County since 1991
- About spinal decompression: The chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
About Gary E. Loos DC
Gary E. Loos is a licensed chiropractor who has been taking care of patients suffering from back and neck pain for the past 30 years. Here are some of the treatments he specializes in:
- Spinal Decompression: this non-surgical procedure aims to gently stretch the spine, which may alleviate back pain
- Chiropractic Massage: the chiropractor applies pressure to tense muscles, aiming to relax the body
- Eight-Week Fibromyalgia Program: a comprehensive program that focuses on treating the causes and symptoms (fatigue, mood swings) of fibromyalgia