Pro Golf instructor breaks golf down into core components for beginners who have not yet stepped on to a golf course.
About This Deal
Introductory beginner’s lesson includes:
- Overview of the game
- Grip, stance, and posture
- How to Aim with Success
- The science of ball contact
- Swing basics
- Golf clubs explained
- How to practice
- Available Mondays only.
- Lesson is Intended for Beginners that Have Not Yet Played on a Course.
- Lessons take place at Mariners Point Golf Center 2401 E 3rd Ave, Foster City, CA 94404.
- About the instructor: Gary Monisteri is a Pro Golf professional with over 30 years of teaching experience
About Gary Monisteri Golf
On paper, Pro Golf Class-A golf instructor Gary Monisteri's teaching methodology might look like the table of contents for a PhD thesis—many different topics, each broken down into several components. But by giving such a strong focus to each and every facet—from proper grip and stance to alignment—Gary makes the learning process smooth so the game itself can be as fun as possible. During private golf lessons at Mariner's Point Golf Center, Gary unpacks the game's core components for focused practice, rather than focusing on needless lessons such as how to vacuum the green.
Though 30 years of experience have made him adept at teaching all skill levels. Still, his particularly specialty is helping novices begin to familiarize themselves with their swing as well as pick out equipment and understand golf etiquette.