· Redeemed December 2, 2017
· Redeemed November 19, 2017
· Redeemed November 3, 2017
What You'll Get
Eating while riding horseback was pioneered by the efficient Mongols, who also adjusted to reading, receiving haircuts, and filling out their taxes atop their four-legged mobiles. Enjoy the convenience of chairs and tables with today’s Groupon: for $20, you get $40 worth of classic American cuisine and drinks at Gaslight Grill.
Combining classic American fare with a European dining flair, Gaslight spreads out a menu of elegant eats worthy of the most distinguished king. Preheat your appetite with a jumbo lump crab cake with sweet-corn mousse ($9) or remoulade and a spinach artichoke dip ($9). Black Angus tenderloin filets ($25/6 oz., $28/8 oz., $34/10 oz.), pan-seared Chilean sea bass ($28), and Alaskan halibut with couscous-stuffed yellow peppers and asparagus ($25) are superbly seasoned and meticulously prepared by Chef Eddie Djilali. Sommeliers will want to sample one of Gaslight’s more than 180 wines; cocktails, local microbrews, and champagnes are available at a granite-topped bar.
Gaslight’s main dining room is regally decorated with black chairs, black booths, and black tables contrasted with a white ceiling and ornate yellow-green patterned carpet. Catch a breeze and put it in a vial to test if it will grow crystals on Gaslight’s outdoor patio. Or, on Wednesday through Sunday nights, stretch your torso supports, lean back in your chair, and relax to the tune of New Orleans–style live jazz in the Back Room under Gaslight Grill’s chimney-crowned roof.
Today’s deal is not valid on November 25, 2010.
- The Gas Light Grill is an exceptional dining experience. For the person who enjoys great food and excellent live New Orleans style jazz, this is the place. – OpenTable.com user who dined on 5/2/2010
- My lamb chops were supurb [sic], the service was excellent, we dined with friends and it was a wonderful restaurant to converse and have a wonderful evening. From appetizers to dessert we all had wonderful meals and I'd definately [sic] go back. – foodsnob, Urbanspoon
- Great wine list for bottles, good food and good atmosphere. I really enjoyed the jazz band and will absolutely go back! – Ellen Moore, Urbanspoon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may purchase multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Tax and gratuity not included. Dine-in only. Not valid with other offers. Not valid 11/25/10. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gaslight Grill
As the doors to Gaslight Grill's back room swing open, the sounds of Dixeland jazz and the aromas of sizzling Angus steaks waltz forward together to greet guests. Lynn Zimmer and the Jazz Band play rollicking tunes from the 30s and 40s on Wednesday–Sunday nights as diners tap their fingers across the surfaces of menus filled with hand-cut steaks, pistachio-crusted salmon, and jumbo prawns drizzled in beurre blanc. More than 200 wines complement meats from land and sea, and a nimble barkeep dishes out mixed drinks and jetpack fuel for the ride home. It might be difficult to say goodbye, however, to a stately dining room lined with plush booths and illuminated by twin chandeliers.