$30.99 for a casino package for two ($65 value)
- One aurora plush ($2.50 value)
- One licensed plush ($3 value)
- Two hot dogs, two large french fries, and two large sodas ($14 value)
- Mini Melts ice cream ($2 value)
- 500 coupons for redemption ($13.50 value)
- $20 in quarters
- Wildwood souvenir ($3 value)
- Two entries for a car raffle; four tickets for daily and nightly hourly drawings; plus a Copper Club VIP membershipthat grants a 5% discount on merchandise ($7 value)
Gateway 26 Casino
For anyone who's visited the Jersey Shore, stepping up to play Pokerino might bring back some memories. During this game, players try to get the best poker hand they can by rolling balls into holes, each of which represents a specific card. Pokerino is just one of the many family-friendly games at Gateway 26 Casino, which resides on the Wildwood Boardwalk and overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
Inside this year-round entertainment center, visitors rack up tickets and win prizes while playing all sorts of games, including of the arcade and machine-operated casino variety. There are also more than 140 crane windows at which, like a bald eagle snatching a toupee in its talons, players can land prizes ranging from plush toys to designer jewelry. Indeed, Gateway 26's merchandise selection is quite eclectic: it features 14 major categories and more than 21,000 items, which the casino acquires by attending trade shows and buying from more than 750 vendors.