All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental and range balls for two ($161 value)
- $129 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental and range balls for four ($322 value)
The above options are valid anytime Monday–Friday and after 11 a.m. on weekends and holidays.
- $79 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental and range balls for two ($161 value)
- $149 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental and range balls for four ($322 value)
The above options are valid anytime.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability and weather. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Tee times can be made up to 5 days in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gateway National Golf Links
With the Gateway Arch towering in the background, Gateway National Golf Links tests players with 18 holes of rolling links and lush green pastures. Tall grasses, lakes, and soaring cottonwoods fill in the rest of the landscape, with stone bridges and raised boardwalks leading the way from one hole to the next. Several of the holes offer views of downtown St. Louis, including on hole three, where golfers can see the skyline and the new Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge in the distance. Before taking on the challenges of the course, visitors can get some practice swings in at Gateway National's various practice facilities, highlighted by a spacious putting green and a driving range.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par-71 course
- Total length of 7,178 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 75.0 from the back tees
- Slope of 138 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
- Click here to view the scorecard