- $65 for a two-hour dinner cruise for two from Gateway Arch Riverboats and one 5”x7” framed photograph
- Gateway Arch Riverboats won Riverfront Times’ Best View of Downtown award in 2009
- Dinner menu includes varying options such as prime rib, chicken champagne, vegetarian manicotti, and Alaskan Pollack
- All entrees served with tossed salad, parmesan vinaigrette dressing, potatoes or rice, seasonal vegetable, fresh rolls and butter, chef’s special dessert, as well as coffee or iced tea
- Cruises commence at the levee below the Gateway Arch aboard one of two 19th-century replica steamboats: the Tom Sawyer or the Becky Thatcher
- Cruises board at 7 p.m., and depart at 7:30 p.m.
This Groupon is valid for cruises beginning April 11, 2011 to October 31, 2011. When your reservation is made prime rib or child’s chicken strips will automatically be set up unless otherwise specified. Casual to dressy attire suggested.
Five Yahoo! Travelers and four Insider Pagers give Gateway Arch Riverboats an average of four stars: > * St Louis is a River town, always has been. you are not going to see the paddle boats stacked up four deep along the levee like it was a 100 yrs ago,but [sic] you will safely see a part of the Midwest that is not interstate or cornfields. – looks at boats, Yahoo! Travel > * We took an one hour cruise on the riverboat when visiting St. Louis recently and it was so fun. It was very reasonable for a family fun outing…It is air conditioned inside and also has a nice little snack bar and they even have restrooms on the boat. They provide a nice little talking guide of what is going on as you down the river so you also get a little history lesson which turned out to be very interesting. – L C., Insider Pages
Downtown St. Louis
50 S Leonor K Sullivan Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri 63102Get Directions