What You'll Get
- Seven Sessions of Swimming at Albertus Magnus College: Valid Saturdays or Sundays July 8/9-August 19/20
- Eight Sessions of Swimming at Teaneck Jewish Community Center: Valid Tuesdays July 11-August 29
- Eight Sessions of Swimming at Teaneck Jewish Community Center: Valid Sundays July 9-August 27
- Eight Sessions of Swimming at Zapp Athletics Club: Valid Fridays June 30-August 18
- Eight Sessions of Swimming at College of St. Elizabeth Club: Valid Saturdays July 8-August 26
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required over the phone. Registration begins 3 weeks before the class start date. Must register at least 2 days in advance. In-person registrations are not accepted. Swim Classes valid only for Ages 4+. Swim cap and goggles will be provided on the first day of class. Registration included. Not valid for current Gateway Sports Club students. Valid only for location purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gateway Sports & Pools
Gateway Sports & Pools is not a typical sports center where players can just rent a place and gear to practice—here, the instructors strive for an excellent and complete sports education. For over a decade, this sports center has grown from 17 to over 2,000 students and has developed a whole menu of sports classes, such as tennis, basketball, Zumba, soccer, volleyball, baseball, and more. One of the most popular courses at Gateway Sports & Pools is swimming, which provides instructional methods for swimmers of all ages and abilities. Instructors educate students about water safety rules and swimming styles, notably breaststroke, backstroke, and the butterfly stroke, while cultivating the concepts of good sportsmanship and self-confidence.