Guests ascent 407-feet high to an observation tower for a 360-degree view of Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains
About This Deal
- What’s included: general admission to the Gatlinburg Space Needle observation tower
- All guests age 12 and older must have an adult ticket; child tickets valid for ages 4–11.
- Kids age 3 and under are free with paying adult.
About Gatlinburg Space Needle
The iconic Gatlinburg Space Needle is a 407’ observation tower that overlooks the rows of tourist attractions, cozy cottages, and iconic hotels of downtown Gatlinburg. And off into the distance, visitors who venture to the top of the observation deck can survey the surrounding Smoky Mountains and all of their lush evergreen trees.
- Open 365 days a year and home to 360° views of the surrounding town and mountains—visitors can try to spot their friends and family below or rugged wildlife over yonder.
- Ride a glass elevator 400 feet up, where a rounded observation deck allows guests to walk around and peek at their desired locations.
- Look through a view finder, which offers a free birds-eye-view of the surrounding area, and explore the Higher Learning educational experience for a history of the space needle.