Choose from Four Options
- $60 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $120 value)
- $60 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid any time (up to $120 value)
- $120 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $240 value)
- $120 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid any time (up to $240 value)<p>
Each pair receives:
- One bottle of Tierra Prometida malbec or La Esquina malbec
- One appetizer (up to $14 value). See the menu.
- Two chimichurri-marinated 10-ounce Prime skirt steaks with mashed potatoes and grilled zucchini
- Two desserts chosen from panqueque de dulce de leche and flan con dulce de leche<p>
In Gaucho Grill's kitchen, juicy steaks and marinated poultry sizzle on grills, sending the rich aroma of Argentine cuisine drifting through the restaurant's rustic interior. Savory mushrooms and veggies garnish meats on intimate lamp-lit tables surrounded by knotty timber walls, rough slate arches, and lariat-hurling ranchers. Dulcet treats of flan, mousse, and crepes cap South American feasts with notes of sweetness, and glasses of fruit-packed Argentine wines tastefully complement choice selections from the grill.
89% of 2,220 customers recommend
“If you go here, you have to try the bife al portobello Tender steak with a great flavor and the portobello mushrooms just topped it off Amazing and friendly waiters also”
“It's a great place to eat, one of the best steaks I have ever had! And I have tried steaks everywhere!”
“Great veggie sandwich Also Cuban Chicken plate Both excellent!!!”