After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- $24.99 for a DIY meal plan and 30 days’ access to online community support ($59.98 value)
Choose from the following DIY meal plans:
- Clean Eating weight-loss meal plan for women
- Clean Eating weight-loss meal plan for men
- Paleo weight-loss meal plan for women
- Paleo weight-loss meal plan for men
- Maintenance meal plan for women
- Weight Gain meal plan for men
The meal plan is immediately available for download upon redemption of your voucher. Each plan includes the following:
- Seven menus with exact portions and caloric breakdown
- Seven grocery lists to support each meal from your menu
- Macronutrient recommendations
- List of food substitutions for when you want to switch it up
- Fitness tracking chart
- List of calorie-free seasonings
- 30-day access pass to the Team Gauge Girl members-only Facebook forum
To learn more, view a Gauge Girl Training meal prep video.
Gauge Girl Training
You wouldn't necessarily think that someone's passion for nutrition and fitness would begin in a lab, but that's the story behind Gauge Girl Training's founder, Christine Hronec. She transitioned from a position as a chemical engineer at DuPont to working on health-based sciences. Eventually, though, the food scientist founded her own dietary supplement company, cementing her interest in using scientific principles to help women reach their fitness goals. Christine uses this experience, along with her status as a marathon runner and bikini fitness competitor, to spearhead the online meal-planning and fitness-coaching programs of Gauge Girl Training.
Many people put off their health and fitness goals, but Gauge Girl Training helps combat that by making it extremely easy to start this program right away. Right after signing up, clients receive the program via email, so that they can download it, print it out, and have clear and immediate guidance on how to eat in a way that can lead them to their goals. The meal plans are paired with fitness e-books to ensure participants get their fill of food and activity and achieve measurable results.