Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one 60-minute medical or therapeutic massage ($60 value)
- $75 for three 60-minute medical or therapeutic massages ($180 value)
Gaul Family Chiropractic
At Gaul Family Chiropractic, doctors Anthony and Callie treat every patient as a member of their own family. The husband-and-wife team takes a holistic approach to chiropractic care, treating a long list of ailments ranging from common pain to auto-accident injuries. Here are a few things to know about the Gauls:
- Education: In October 2012, Anthony and Callie finished their doctorates in chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic–Davenport.
- Dr. Callie spent time at Palmer College as a clinical teaching assistant and was a nominee for a Clinical Excellence Award.
- Dr. Tony took part in the clinical capstone program at Palmer College.
- Continued education: By completing courses in whiplash treatment, pediatric care, and trigger-point-therapy techniques, both doctors have maintained their post-doctoral education.
- Outside the office: Anthony and Callie are devoted outdoors enthusiasts and partake in fishing, hiking, and camping, in addition to spending time with their pets.