What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for a single-day general-admission ticket for one (up to $35 value)
- $40 for single-day general-admission tickets for two (up to $70 value)
- $75 for single-day general-admission tickets for four (up to $140 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Geek Media Expo
On Halloween weekend, the pop culture fans of Nashville take over the Sheraton Music City Hotel for the Geek Media Expo. Described as a "next-generation multi-fandom convention," the expo brings together fans of comic books, video games, animation, and other geek-friendly franchises for a full weekend of celebration and nerd fellowship. Read on to learn more:
- Special Guests: The Geek Media Expo's guest list includes some of the pop culture world's most fan-friendly talents, including voice actors Zach Callison (the titular Steven Universe) and Olivia Olsen (Marcelline from Adventure Time), Dungeons and Dragons game designer Robert Schwalb, and He-Man writer Robert Lamb.
- Contests: Feeling competitive? The Geek Media Expo features numerous opportunities to take on your fellow attendees; competitions include cosplay, lip sync, and storytelling contests, as well as unique fixtures such as the campaign-speech-style Ruler of the Cosmos and Geek Slam, a lively game that blends cosplay and clever one-liners into a raucous insult battle.
- Vendor Hall: Like any con worth its deeprock salt, the Geek Media Expo features a robust vendor hall, complete with memorabilia dealers and an artist alley where illustrators ply their trade.