- Skins for more than 100 devices
- Choose from the gallery or upload your own image
- Customize your electronics
- Buy three skins, get one free
About This Deal
Upon reaching secondary education, the students' first task is to wrap and protect their sworn enemies: textbooks. Safeguard and stylize the things you actually care about with today's Groupon: for $15, you get $30 worth of customizable skins for iPhones, iPods, laptops, gaming systems, and more from GelaSkins, an online hotspot of technological personalization. Though shipping is not free, the Groupon can be used toward shipping and tax is included. This Groupon is redeemable beginning Tuesday, October 26th.
Each skin features a durable, scratch-resistant coating. Skins are easily applied and removed using a non-gunky adhesive. The stylish and functional coatings turn any device into an enviable work of art. Browse the site to see if you have a device fit to be skinned alive. The total number of compatible unclothed machinery exceeds 100 and includes numerous phones, iPods and MP3 players, laptops, gaming consoles, and eReaders. As for the design itself, users have the option of browsing the gallery or uploading a custom masterpiece. Bedeck an iPhone with an army of all-seeing aliens ($14.95), a Zune HD with a graphic ink pond ($14.95), or a Wii with five dancing figures ($29.95). GelaSkins has even teamed up with a number of collaborators, including Marvel comics and National Geographic, to bring recognizable and professional imagery to the backside of your electronic sidekick.
- I put them to the test and came away impressed. – Brad Moon, Wired
- Gelaskins replaces the idea of a bulky case or a boring, one-tone skin with some cool designs for almost any gadget you can think of. Whether you’ve got an iPod Touch or an Xbox 360 you want to jazz up, you can snag yourself a Gelaskin skin in many really cool art designs. For us geeks, they’ve got skin art from Marvel, Buffy, Hellboy and more. –Cortney Zamm, the Flickcast