All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 18, 2013
Reviewed April 28, 2013
Reviewed March 4, 2013
What You'll Get
Like the earth, sushi consists of layers and was apparently invented by someone who really liked the ocean. Explore waves of flavour with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a sushi meal for two (a $30.45 value)
- Two miso soups and an assorted tempura plate
- Two crab sunomono salads
- Five pieces of salmon sashimi
- Choice of mango roll, golden roll, golden dynamite roll, or golden california roll
$28 for a sushi meal for four (a $60.90 value)
- Four miso soups and two assorted tempura plates
- Four crab sunomono salads
- 10 pieces of salmon sashimi
- Choice of two mango rolls, golden rolls, golden dynamite rolls, or golden california rolls
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 4 or more. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gen Sushi
At Gen Sushi, chefs roll more than 100 sushi options that populate a menu marked by authentic Japanese reverence to simple ingredients. The interior is a lesson in subtle elegance, with the restaurant's friendly staff seating guests at mahogany tables in a dining room with large, black-panelled front windows and walls pocked with traditional Japanese artwork. With a boatload of sushi offerings, rice bowls, and noodles, the eatery also serves convenient lunch and dinner boxes as well as mammoth party trays ideal for corporate eating contests.