Like the earth, sushi consists of layers and was apparently invented by someone who really liked the ocean. Explore waves of flavour with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a sushi meal for two (a $30.45 value)
- Two miso soups and an assorted tempura plate
- Two crab sunomono salads
- Five pieces of salmon sashimi
- Choice of mango roll, golden roll, golden dynamite roll, or golden california roll
$28 for a sushi meal for four (a $60.90 value)
- Four miso soups and two assorted tempura plates
- Four crab sunomono salads
- 10 pieces of salmon sashimi
- Choice of two mango rolls, golden rolls, golden dynamite rolls, or golden california rolls
At Gen Sushi, chefs roll more than 100 sushi options that populate a menu marked by authentic Japanese reverence to simple ingredients. The interior is a lesson in subtle elegance, with the restaurant's friendly staff seating guests at mahogany tables in a dining room with large, black-panelled front windows and walls pocked with traditional Japanese artwork. With a boatload of sushi offerings, rice bowls, and noodles, the eatery also serves convenient lunch and dinner boxes as well as mammoth party trays ideal for corporate eating contests.