All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Digital technology has allowed for the introduction of many new art forms, just as Leonardo da Vinci once predicted on his blog. Upload a masterpiece with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$89 for a six-hour, digital-photography class and field trip for one (a $199 value)
$159 for a six-hour, digital-photography class and field trip for two (a $398 value)<p>
Call ahead to reserve seats in the following classes:
- Saturday, May 5, at the Georgia Pacific Classroom from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, May 6, at the Garden House Workshop from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 12, at the Saluda Shoals Park in Columbia, South Carolina, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 19, at the Garden House Workshop from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, May 20, at Coffee Underground and Falls Park from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2, at Coffee Underground and Falls Park from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 9, at Coffee Underground and Falls Park from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Online registration required by 5/30/12. Under 17 must be accompanied by paying adult. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
During classes at Your Photo Safari, a certified professional photographer with more than 30 years of experience introduces students to the photographic arts and the workings of DSLR cameras. Sessions begin in classroom settings, allowing students to get acquainted with camera basics as well as advanced features such as setting white balance and reducing blur. After learning how to navigate the multiple settings and buttons on their digital cameras, students traipse to area gardens to explore the natural world through their lenses. The hands-on experience allows students to take home artfully composed shots of plants bathed in natural light or trees planking over riverbanks in a bid for Internet fame.