Professional cleaners come to the home to remove dust, dirt, and pet dander from area rugs to help them look brighter and fresher
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: valid only within 20 miles of zip code 92805
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.