Skincare experts perform microdermabrasion and facial treatments which help elicit the natural vitality of the skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of Mini Facial: helps address the individual skin issues of each client and restore a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Both services include a hand and arm massage.
Need To Know
About Genesys Family Medicine
The medical staff at Genesys Family Medicine takes great pride in their ability to care for their clients, whether dealing with illness or reaching wellness and beauty goals. Dr. Heidi Lakes and Dr. Chris Ingram work closely with each client, taking their individual needs into account when creating a treatment plan and answers any questions. In addition to their primary care services, this practice also offers an array of aesthetic services, including SculpSure body contouring, dermal fillers such as Botox®, eyelash extensions, microdermabrasion treatments, chemical peels, facials, and waxing.