Over time, cell phones have become man's best friend, much to the chagrin of dogs and Jeremy, who's known man since elementary school. Get a better connection with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $107.99 for a glass-only screen repair for an iPhone 5c or 5s ($179.99 value)
- $80.99 for glass screen repair for an iPhone 5 ($134.99 value)
- $45.50 for a screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4s ($79.99 value)
- $43 for a screen repair for a 4th generation iPod Touch ($74.99 value)
- $85.50 for a glass screen repair for an iPad 2, 3 or 4 ($149.99 value)
- $25 for $50 worth of device repair or purchase
Genius Phone Repair
As he revealed in an article on MLive, Garry Von Myhr thinks about cell-phone repair so much that he talks about it in his sleep. Von Myhr opened Genius Phone Repair with partners Jordan Notenbaum and Steve Barnes. The startup has blossomed out of parent company Note Tech Industries—a cell-phone repair business that Notenbaum was running out of his basement—into a successful organization with 18 convenient storefronts.
The entrepreneurs' speedy and affordable services were praised in a feature on WZZM 13 News. They specialize in repairing iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, LG, and Motorola mobile devices, and they stand behind their work with a lifetime warranty. In 2014, Genius Phone Repair was acknowledged as "Entrepreneur(s) of the Year" by the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce and was also named one of "Michigan's 50 Companies to Watch" in 2015 by Michigan Celebrates Small Business. The crew also purchases broken or functional devices for cash, and can recommend phone accessories such as protective cases or pasta-making attachments.