At Genovese Pizza, you can find thick-crust Sicilian pies and family recipes for traditional Italian cuisine
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $18 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $18) on the first purchase
- 10% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Genovese Pizzeria
Like the best of stories, the history of Genovese Pizzeria is anything but simple. It all started with Gustavo Genovese, a Sicilian who in 1965 decided to pursue the American dream. That led Genovese to immigrate to the United States with his wife and kids, where he eventually opened up Meacham Pizza, which quickly developed a reputation for its thick-crust Sicilian pies.
It was in this restaurant that Genovese's kids grew up, and where his second son, Sal, earned the chops to open his own pizzeria in 1982.
Now ran by Sal and his own son, Sal Jr., Genovese Pizzeria carries the weight of Silician culinary traditions in every slice of pizza and every cut of lasagna devoured by diners. Its name and recipes come from prior generations of the Genovese family, while the welcoming atmosphere owes to both the Italian comfort food being served, as well as the restaurant's friendly staff.