Performed by an experienced aesthetician, facial treatments can brighten the skin and improve its texture
What You'll Get
- Benefits of oxygen facial: Helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce acne-causing bacteria and fine lines.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gentle Touch by Melissa
At Gentle Touch by Melissa, the staff offers a variety of beautifying skin treatments to help clients both look and feel their best. Every appointment starts with a consultation, so the staff can create a personalized treatment plan to suit each client and her unique needs. Those treatments might include laser hair removal to create silky-smooth skin or microneedling for a younger-looking complexion. The multitalented staff also provides permanent makeup to accentuate natural features and cut down on morning makeup routines.