Aesthetician can perform an array of facial treatment of choice to leave the skin silky smooth and rejuvenated
About This Deal
- Does not include extractions.
- Benefits of deep cleansing facial: helps remove toxins, excess oil, and dead skin cells
- Benefits of oxygen facial: helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity, as well as reduce fine lines and acne-causing bacteria
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Skin tightening: Targeted laser energy penetrates the skin to stimulate collagen production and resurface the skin’s outer layer to help tighten the skin and minimize the appearance of pigmented spots.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Gentle Touch by Melissa
At Gentle Touch by Melissa, the staff offers a variety of beautifying skin treatments to help clients both look and feel their best. Every appointment starts with a consultation, so the staff can create a personalized treatment plan to suit each client and her unique needs. Those treatments might include laser hair removal to create silky-smooth skin or microneedling for a younger-looking complexion. The multitalented staff also provides permanent makeup to accentuate natural features and cut down on morning makeup routines.