Aesthetician offers a variety of facials that address specific skincare needs and concerns, as well as help preserve a beautiful complexion
About This Deal
- Benefits of Deep-Cleanse/European facial: Helps unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
- Benefits of HydraFacial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion
- Benefits of acne facial: helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- Basic Cleanse Treatment includes cleansing, steam, exfoliation, and a mask to help tone and moisturize the skin
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Enzyme Peels: Gentler than the chemical ones and safe for all skin types, enzyme peels aim to speed up natural chemical reactions in the skin that renew the skin while exfoliating dead cells. They can be used to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.
- Benefits of hydrojelly mask: Jelly masks aim to hydrate and soothe fatigued skin as well as restore a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- On-the-Spot Glow Facial includes double cleansing, steam, chemical exfoliation, extractions, dermaplaninig, a customized mask, and a hydrojelly mask; it helps reduce hyperpigmentation and dryness, purify clogged pores, and brighten the skin
Need To Know
About Gentle Touch Electrolysis/Laser inside Sola Salon
The beauty boutique combines the convenience of the cosmetics counter with the expertise of a spa team—clients can come in and shop for a diverse selection of services designed for all different skin types. In addition to classic facials, aestheticians perform acne repair with gel peels using Skin scripts’ lineup of mandelic, salicylic, glycolic, and lactic acids. Anti-aging treatments include naturally derived skin script products made from essential oils, vitamins, and fruit acids, as well as more high-tech remedies, such as microdermabrasion and Intraceuticals infusions.