Our High quality lasers use ndYAG and ALEX to permanently remove unwanted hair without damaging the skin
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Due to high volume, GentleCare Laser Aesthetics advises booking appointments 2-3 months in advance. Treatment areas cannot be altered or substituted under any circumstances.
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Type of laser used: Quanta Evo ndYAG and ALEX
- Suggested number of treatments: individual results may vary based on hair density, 6 treatments recommended to start.
About A Chat with GentleCare Laser Aesthetics
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
GentleCare Laser Aesthetics offers the most effective treatments to attain the desired results. All treatments either performed by the doctor or supervised directly. All consultations are free.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I wanted to offer the community ways to improve confidence in the little things that they are concerned about. I also wanted to make it accessible so prices are extremely affordable.
What do you love most about your job?
I love the smile of confidence when my patients follow up. It shows me that we are doing the right thing not only by achieving the desired results but also offering them the best service possible.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best feedback I got was when my client came back after mole removal on the face with his hair cut, no longer hiding his appearance, and a big smile of confidence.