Stylist revitalizes parched locks with nutrient-rich conditioners after snipping away split ends and adding fresh, colorful highlights
About This Deal
Choose from Eight Options
- $15.50 for a men’s haircut with shampoo ($30 value)
- $45.50 for a women’s haircut with shampoo, deep-conditioning treatment, and blow-dry ($80 value)
- $52 for a root color, haircut, and deep-conditioning treatment ($100 value)
- $62.50 for partial highlights, haircut, and deep-conditioning treatment ($120 value)
- $103 for full highlights, haircut, and deep-conditioning treatment ($180 value)
- $94 for a root color, partial highlights, and haircut ($180 value)
- $62.50 for an updo and makeup application ($120 value)
- $20.50 for eyebrow and face threading ($40 value)
Full vs. Partial Highlights: Exploring New Dimension
Highlights can add dimension to an existing style or double the transformative effect of a new one. Read our guide of the process to prepare for your trip to the salon.
A skilled stylist doesn’t need a pair of scissors to transform a hairdo. The precise application of highlights—which isolate select strands of hair and treat them with a color, lightener, or toner—can become the basis for a brand new look without a single snip or shear. Before entering the salon, however, a client has to decide how much of the hair to highlight. Applied evenly throughout the entire head, full highlights create a natural look that mimics the way hair changes color over time in the sun, adding a sense of dimension and texture to the existing hair. Partial highlights, which are typically cheaper and take less time to apply, serve an altogether different purpose: drawing attention to specific features, such as bangs or newly sharpened antlers, by accenting only the locks on the surface. As a result, partial highlights are somewhat less flexible—losing their effect, for example, when putting your hair up or teasing it out.
About <h4>A Chat with Fara at Magic Touch Salon</h4>
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We provide flexible scheduling and value our returning customers.