What You'll Get
While a horse's teeth tell a trained eye everything about the animal, a human's teeth refuse to tell dentists anything without a lawyer present. Get to the root of the matter with today's Groupon: for $139, you get a professional dental package from Dr. Ronald Asti, DDS or one of seven other area dental offices (up to an $812 total value). The dental package includes:
- An in-office whitening treatment (a $300 value), plus a thorough cleaning (a $120 value)
- A 60-minute dental exam. The dental exam includes:
- Study models to keep (a $112 value)
- An exam (a $70 value)
- Complete mouth x-rays (a $170 value)
- A cosmetic evaluation with photographs (a $40 value)
Choose a location from the following dental offices:
• Dr. Ronald Asti, DDS in San Carlos
• Dr. Glenn Belen, DDS in San Mateo and San Francisco
• Dr. Jordan Kramer and Dr. Mario Benavente at San Bruno Dentists
• Dr. Christine Hansen at Palo Alto Dentists
• Scott Hoffman, DDS Inc. in Menlo Park
• Dr. Patrick McEvoy at Mountain View Dentist
• Dr. Anthony Ferrer, DDS in Redwood City.
The affiliation of tooth technicians spruces up tarnished mouth bones and diagnoses mouth maladies with detailed exams and cosmetic treatments. Over the course of two separate appointments, customers can relinquish world-worn chompers to dental specialists for whitening and cleaning. During whitening treatments, cuspid cosmetologists form impression trays to the contour of incisors, creating form-fitting molds and back-up skydiving mouth guards. The newly minted teeth trenches are then loaded up with a whitening gel that can reduce the appearance of coffee stains, tobacco discoloration, and out-of-style teeth tattoos, resulting in pearly whites an average of 4–8 shades whiter. Whitening treatments include a thorough cleaning, as well.
Like the tooth fairy, eagle-eyed hygienists begin each 60-minute cleaning appointment by using x-rays to scan beneath enamel surfaces for hidden ailments or hidden treasures. After cuspid caretakers examine mouths for signs of disease or stowaway swedish fish, a professional cleaning polishes gum tusks with a fluoride spray, proffering long-lasting enamel protection. Intra-oral photographs and a dentist-made mold of chompers show problem areas that may require cosmetic repair. After the procedure, clients can spring from the office armed with more in-depth knowledge of their mouths, a prescription for service, and their fresh-made mouth mold to display on their mantel or use as a nutcracker.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for location purchased. 48hr cancel notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment. Must be 16 or older for teeth whitening. New clients only. Services are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.