All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 26, 2012
Reviewed September 12, 2012
Reviewed March 3, 2013
What You'll Get
The tooth fairy still rewards adults who keep their teeth nice, leaving grown-up gifts, such as issues of the Economist and Pontiac Azteks, under their pillows. Grin and win with this Groupon.
$139 for a Dental Exam and Teeth-Whitening Package ($812 Total Value)
- Exam (a $70 value)
- Cleaning (a $120 value)
- Study models to take home (a $112 value)
- Complete set of x-rays (a $170 value)
- Cosmetic evaluation with photographs (a $40 value)
- In-office teeth whitening (a $300 value)<p>
Choose from the following doctors:
- Drs. Jordan Kramer and Mario Benavente at San Bruno Dentists
- Dr. Glenn Belen in San Mateo
- Dr. Christine Hansen, DDS, in Palo Alto
- Dr. Patrick McEvoy, DDS, in Mountain View
- Dr. Brendon Zeidler in San Jose
- Dr. Ronald Asti, DDS, in San Carlos
- Dr. Anthony Ferrer, DDS, in Redwood City<p>
During appointments the dentist evaluates teeth with an exam, full set of x-rays, and a study model—an exact replica of patients’ teeth that allows them to see and chart flaws more accurately. Doctors also perform a cosmetic evaluation with photographs, in which the dentist discusses treatments that may enhance smiles based on factors such as facial dimensions, gaps, missing teeth, and discolorations. A thorough cleaning and in-office teeth whitening round out sessions, after which patients head home with their study models or bring them to parks to scare pigeons with.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for location purchased. Appointment required. 48hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. New clients only. Services must be used by the same person. Must be 16 or older for teeth whitening. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.