The problem with invisibility is that cloak fashions fade rapidly and past-season trends don't capture anyone's eyes for resale. Manage your appearance in a more sustainable way with today's Groupon to George John Salon. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a one-hour Moroccan-incense massage (a $70 value).
- For $40, you get an Asian crushed-pearl detoxifying and rejuvenating facial (an $80 value).
- For $65, you get a facial and massage package (a $150 total value). The package includes:
- An Asian crushed-pearl detoxifying and rejuvenating facial (an $80 value)
- A one-hour Moroccan-incense massage (a $70 value)
The skilled aestheticians at George John Salon pamper dilapidated dermises and tame tense muscles with an arsenal of environmentally conscious Bella Lucce spa products. Pro pamperers kick off the Asian crushed-pearl facial with a personalized skin analysis, after which they brush skin with crushed fresh-water pearls and sketch inspirational messages on cheeks with a complex of cleansing activated charcoal. A tincture of pure ginger promotes circulation as spa mavens further freshen facades with exfoliations, extractions, and applications of custom serums.
Alternatively, the Moroccan-incense massage distracts tension with aromas of sandalwood and vanilla as skillful therapists deftly maneuver muscles with long, gentle strokes. Clients can combine both treatments for a soothing cocktail of relaxation. The salon's cache of Bella Lucce products employs raw ingredients from 26 countries and six continents, harnessing nature's power in a manner rivaled only by lassoing a tornado with a rope made of sharks.
7091 College Pkwy.
Fort Myers, Florida 33907