Company provides detailing services for both interiors and exteriors which aim at making the car look fresh and clean
About This Deal
- Interior detailing includes:
- Vacuuming of carpet, seats, mats, trunk, door panels, and headliner
- Cleaning and conditioning of dashboard, door panels, leather, vinyl, door jambs, air vents, and windows.
- Exterior detailing includes:
- Hand wash and wax
- Wheels and tire dressing
- Chrome polish, rubber dressing, and trim cleaning
- Window washing
Additional fees may apply for oversized vehicles and adds on services.
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
Need To Know
About George's Auto Detailing
When detailing cars, George Elwell zeroes in on the little things—like the crumbs wedged in the crevices of seats and the window smudges left by canine passengers. He takes just as much care when detailing auto exteriors, polishing chrome and making tires shine.