Choose from Four Options
- $30 for $50 toward 3 lbs. of fresh stone crab dinner for two people
- $42 for $70 toward 6 lbs. of fresh stone crab dinner for four people
- $60 for $100 toward 12 lbs. of fresh stone crab dinner for eight people
- $66 for $110 toward 15 lbs. of fresh stone crab dinner for ten people
- See the selection here
- Every Groupon order is shipped with complimentary George’s mustard sauce
Please note that this deal is a discount on the total retail value of the stone crabs. Most orders are at least $50 more than the value of the Groupon. First orders ship on October 21; earliest delivery available is October 22.
George Stone Crab
Dubbed "Miami's King Crab" by Bloomberg Businessweek, Roger Duarte left a career as an investment banker to reap an even better bounty: South Florida's plentiful supply of one of his most beloved foods, stone crab claws. After Duarte built George Stone Crab from the ocean floor up, selling a few pounds of claws at a time to his neighbors, the business now delivers fresh claws to homes and businesses throughout the country. Packed in a cooler, each order arrives fresh—claw-crackin' hammer included—within 24 hours of being caught; none of the claws are ever frozen or preserved in concrete before shipping out. Though the team harvests up to 5,000 pounds of claws every day, virtually none of the crabs are ever killed—since stone crabs can regenerate lost claws within a season or two, the crew only removes one claw at a time and releases the crabs back into the water. Customers can procure up to five different sizes of claws from ranging from medium to colossal, as well as George's homemade dipping sauces.