Kitchens are full of people with knives–stay away from them. Deliver yourself from danger with this Groupon.
Choose From Four Options
- $30 for $50 worth of stone crab claws (dinner for two)
- $42 for $70 worth of stone crab claws (dinner for four)
- $60 for $100 worth of stone crab claws (dinner for eight)
- $66 for $110 worth of stone crab claws (dinner for ten)
- See the selection here
- Every Groupon order is shipped with complimentary George’s mustard sauce
George Stone Crab
Dubbed "Miami's King Crab" by Bloomberg Businessweek, Roger Duarte left a career as an investment banker to provide South Florida's signature stone crab claws to crab lovers nationwide. Packed in a cooler, each order arrives fresh—claw-crackin' hammer and mustard sauce included—within 24 hours of being caught; none of the claws are ever frozen. George’s fishermen harvest up to 5,000 pounds of claws every day with virtually no crabs ever killed—since the crew only removes one claw at a time and releases the crabs back into the water, stone crabs are a truly sustainable seafood. Customers can choose from four different sizes of claws from ranging from medium to colossal, as well as George's homemade dipping sauces.