What You'll Get
The sport of basketball has held a firm place among America's most beloved pastimes ever since it spun off from the popular breakfast spread NBA Jam. Spread your friends across a row of seats with today's Groupon: for $21, you get a game package for two to a George Washington University men's basketball game. The package is valid for any home game in January, and includes two mid-level tickets and vouchers for two food and two drink items. Choose from the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 5, 2011, at 7:00 p.m. vs. LaSalle with Young Professionals Day promotion
- Wednesday, January 12, 2011, at 7:00 p.m. vs. Fordham with Armed Forces Night promotion
- Saturday, January 15, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. vs. Harvard with Local Hero Day promotion
- Saturday, January 22, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. vs. St. Bonaventure with Greek Game promotion
- Saturday, January 29, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. vs. Saint Louis with Boy Scout Day promotion
Led by freshman sharpshooter Nemanja Mikic, the Colonials are poised to load their cannons with basketball mortars and sink the rest of the Atlantic 10 conference, recapturing the spirit of their three NCAA tournament appearances from 2005–2007. Their home at the Charles E. Smith Center has been renovated to the tune of $43 million and now boasts a state-of-the-art video board and a brand-new concession concourse. With a pristine view from every seat, fervent fans can closely eyeball every graceful pass and tomahawk dunk. During lulls in the score-storm, George Washington's nationally ranked cheer and dance teams will keep spirits high with catchy calls-and-responses, high-energy hip shaking, and cherry tree chopping contests. Post-buzzer, the Smith Center will deposit you in the heart of Foggy Bottom, within walking distance of the neighborhood's array of bars and restaurants.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 29, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for specified home games. Seating is first-come, first-served upon redemption at Will Call. Not valid for resale. No cash value. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.