All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 15, 2018
· Reviewed May 14, 2018
· Reviewed May 8, 2018
What You'll Get
One InBody Body Composition Test
- 15-minute test provides information about the ratio of muscle and fat
- Small, painless electric charges are passed through the body
One DXA Body Scan
- 10-minute test provides precise measurements of body composition
- Measures total body fat and provides a breakdown of bone mass, fat tissue, and muscle
One VO2Max Cardio Fitness Test
- Determines the precise number of calories burned during exercise
- Determines maximal fitness level
One Resting Metabolic Rate Test
- 15- to 20-minute breath test performed while seated
- Measures the body’s levels of oxygen and CO2 via breath analysis to provide calories burned
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May buy 1 additional as a gift (not to be used by the purchaser). Not valid for expectant women. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 60 days. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About GWU Weight Management Lab
At the George Washington University's Weight Management and Human Performance Laboratory, a team of dedicated physiologists and dietitians helps clients of all walks make informed decisions about their future health and performance. They use the latest technologies to ascertain everything from metabolic rate to body composition, making it easier to plan diet and exercise regimens to maximize health. Athletes may find the lab's offerings intriguing, especially VO2Max testing. It calculates aerobic fitness, giving athletes of all levels a baseline from which to measure future performance.