What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $40 worth of Old World cuisine for two
- $50 for $80 worth of Old World cuisine for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Happy Hour and Specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Georges Bistro
Old meets new at Georges Bistro. Now under new management, the restaurant offers Old World European dining in the form of French, Italian, and Greek cuisine. Guests can take their meals in a dining room of dark woods and stained-glass windows or out in the casual, verdant garden. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Saumon fumé: Norwegian smoked salmon and cream cheese are topped with caviar and served with artisan toast.
- Pesto chicken panini: Ciabatta bread contains grilled chicken, oven-roasted tomato, balsamic onions, provolone cheese, and a pesto sauce, and can be paired with chips, fries, or a salad.
- Kobe beef bolognese: Ground Kobe beef is stewed with San Marzano tomatoes before it's tossed with spaghetti noodles and topped with parmesan cheese.