What You'll Get
Like cliff diving or ferret ownership, football is an endeavor best watched from the sidelines. Witness acts of bodily bravery with today’s Groupon for a ticket to a Georgia Force indoor Arena Football League game at Gwinnett Center on Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $10, you get an end-zone seat in sections 108–115 or 102–121, rows G–Z (a $20 value).
- For $15, you get a sideline seat in sections 103–107 or 116–120, rows G–AA (a $30 value).
- For $45, you get a near-ground level sideline seat in sections 106–107 or 116–120, row B (a $95 value).
Choose between the following games:
- Against the Dallas Vigilantes on Friday, April 8 at 8:05 pm.
- Against the Orlando Predators on Saturday, April 16 at 7:35 pm.
Arena football delivers the bone-crunching hits, aerial assaults, and explosive speed of non-arena football to a 50-yard, indoor field with padded walls and field goals surrounded by rebound nets for even more fast-paced, high-scoring action. Under the experienced leadership of coach Dean Cokinos, the Atlanta Force look to return from a three-year AFL hiatus to reclaim this season’s Arena Cup Championship with an onslaught of high-octane, climate-controlled leather-chucking. Available seating for these games allows unobstructed game viewing from amiable locales throughout the stadium, but fans must provide their own player-perspiration blocking tarps as well as T-shirt trebuchet shields. Parking at the Gwinnett Center is free.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 9 per person. Limit 9 per visit. Valid for option purchased only. Subject to availability. Not valid for resale. Tax included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.