Like cliff diving or ferret ownership, football is an endeavor best watched from the sidelines. Witness acts of bodily bravery with today’s Groupon for a ticket to a Georgia Force indoor Arena Football League game at Gwinnett Center on Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $10, you get an end-zone seat in sections 108–115 or 102–121, rows G–Z (a $20 value).
- For $15, you get a sideline seat in sections 103–107 or 116–120, rows G–AA (a $30 value).
- For $45, you get a near-ground level sideline seat in sections 106–107 or 116–120, row B (a $95 value).
Choose between the following games:
- Against the Dallas Vigilantes on Friday, April 8 at 8:05 pm.
- Against the Orlando Predators on Saturday, April 16 at 7:35 pm.
Arena football delivers the bone-crunching hits, aerial assaults, and explosive speed of non-arena football to a 50-yard, indoor field with padded walls and field goals surrounded by rebound nets for even more fast-paced, high-scoring action. Under the experienced leadership of coach Dean Cokinos, the Atlanta Force look to return from a three-year AFL hiatus to reclaim this season’s Arena Cup Championship with an onslaught of high-octane, climate-controlled leather-chucking. Available seating for these games allows unobstructed game viewing from amiable locales throughout the stadium, but fans must provide their own player-perspiration blocking tarps as well as T-shirt trebuchet shields. Parking at the Gwinnett Center is free.
6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy.
Duluth, Georgia 30097Get Directions