$41 for a tactical rifle-shooting package for two ($112 value)
- One-hour shooting lane rental for two ($33 value)
- One-hour suppressed AR or Tavor Rifle rental ($15 value)
- Two .556 magazines (60 rounds of ammo) ($30 value)
- Two sets of ear and eye protection ($30 value)
- Two tactical targets ($4 value)
Georgia Gun Club
- 100-yard indoor range for rifles
- 28 lanes in a 38,000 sq. ft. facility
- Video simulator re-creates scenarios such as zombie outbreaks
At a Glance
With an eye toward safety, it's not enough for the staff at Georgia Gun Club just to sell firearms. Whether it's a new Remington or Colt, every purchase inside the 8,000-square-foot retail store also grants an hour of range time. That way, customers learn to properly operate their new guns before ever leaving the store. The onsite gunsmith can work privately with new gun owners as well, showing them how to clean and maintain firearms, while nationally certified instructors offer more in-depth training.
'Never wear a V-neck when firing a pistol,' and other shooting range tips.