With the shortage of pollinating bees and explosion of ravaging packs of goats, flowers are becoming increasingly rare. Behold their vivid beauty as seen through the eyes of a master with today's Groupon to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum. Purchase one of the following yearlong memberships, either of which must be activated (online) within 30 days of today:
- $25 for a one-year individual membership (a $55 value)
- $35 for a one-year family membership, which includes benefits for two adults and all household children 17 and younger (a $75 value)
Housing nearly 3,000 works, including approximately 1,150 O'Keeffe originals, the museum invites art-hungry viewers to sample the finest in American modernist art. With a membership, patrons can sop up a year's worth of art and history through unlimited admission (normally up to $10 for adults, free for youth 18 and younger), free or discounted lectures, a subscription to the museum’s Member News quarterly, and the right to use 12-inch voices while others are only allowed 10-inches. Members also enjoy 10% off sweets and savories at the O'Keeffe Café and a 10% discount at the museum shop, enabling guests to leave with more than just a full mind. See the full list of benefits here.
Alongside a permanent collection spanning the various styles and years of O'Keeffe's career, the museum also features a variety of not-so-permanent exhibitions. The current exhibition, Georgia O'Keeffe: Abstraction, runs through September 12, spotlights nearly 100 O'Keeffe paintings, drawings, and watercolors that offer insight into modernist abstraction through O'Keeffe's flowery lens. Check out the upcoming exhibitions and the calendar of events to determine the best time to drop in through the front door or skylight of one of the most visited museums in New Mexico.
This Groupon is for new members only. Membership card must arrive before your membership can be used.
- My favorite in recent years brought together works of O'Keeffe and photographer Ansel Adams. The rich and varied collection adorns the walls of a cathedral-like, 13,000-square-foot space -- a former Baptist church with adobe walls. – Frommer's
- I left the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum wowed by the woman, the art and the inspiration to dive into my own creative work. – rawtraveler, TripAdvisor
- A little theater offers a couple videos that are informative and provide a time-out from standing. I highly recommend those. – Chante_m, TripAdvisor
Downtown Santa Fe
217 Johnson St.
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501Get Directions