All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like phone numbers and ill-considered doctoral theses, barbecue sauce often ends up on a napkin. Dole out savory blots with today’s Groupon to Georgia Rib Company in Marietta. Choose from the following options:
- For $27, you get a barbecue meal for two (up to a $64.85 value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- Two specialty items (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Two house drinks (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- For $54, you get a barbecue meal for four (up to a $129.70 value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Four specialty items (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Four house drinks (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- For $81, you get a barbecue meal for six (up to a $194.55 value) that includes the following:
- Three appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Six specialty items (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Six house drinks (up to an $8 value each)<p>
Georgia Rib Company stokes flavor’s flames with its tender, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs, barbecue pork and chicken, and thick Texas-style beef brisket. Even-numbered groups can wade into a down-home meal with hearty appetizers such as the fresh made-to-order onion rings served by the loaf and stripped of their crust by a doting mother. The stuffed-baked-potato starter tempts mandibles with gooey colby cheese and a choice of barbecue meats, chili, mac ‘n’ cheese, or Brunswick stew draped over a baked spud. Denver-lamb ribs, served with a side of mint sauce, strike an alternative to pork-centric meat curvature, and baby back ribs steal the slow-cooked show better than an apron-wearing turtle. For those who can’t decide or want it all, the sampler platter showcases four ribs, thick-sliced Texas-style beef brisket, and barbecue pork. Each specialty entree includes a choice of two sides, such as potato salad, fried okra, baked beans, or mac ‘n’ cheese. As diners chew, they can hose down smoky palates with a cold beer, a glass of wine, or a mixed drink from the bar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must choose from menu. Drinks are only valid for an up to $8 value. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Georgia Rib Company
Georgia Rib Company infuses high-quality pork, baby back ribs, beef brisket, and chicken with smoky barbecue flavor. Its menu overflows with southern classics, such as stuffed potatoes, barbecued-pork sandwiches, and beef brisket. Sampler platters offer tastes of baby back ribs, brisket, and pork, like a meaty take on neapolitan ice cream. The 17,000-square-foot eatery’s art-deco-drenched confines accommodate ample appetites during special events, and its cooks bring their food to the masses via catering services.