Car troubles and speed bumps both come out of nowhere and slow you down, but only one can be fixed with a hijacked steamroller. Take a more well-rounded approach to car care with this Groupon.
$54 for an Automotive Maintenance Package (a $266 Total Value)
- Oil and filter change, which includes a complementary 20-point inspection (a $46 value)
- Front-end check (a $29 value)
- Tire rotation (a $29 value)
- Brake inspection (a $29 value)
- Coolant test (a $29 value)
- Air-conditioning pressure test (a $55 value)
- Battery load test (a $29 value) * Lights, belts, and hose inspection (a $20 value)
Originally founded in 1979 as a mobile service and repair business, Gerry's Automotive has since moved to a permanent brick and mortar garage, where owners Gerry Visser and Frank Talaber oversee a staff of 20 skilled mechanics. With a commitment to quality and integrity, the owners back services such as brake and engine repairs with extended warranties, and let car-less customers cruise away in loaners while their rides soak in the attention of the doting auto docs. For DIY-ers, Gerry's Automotive also stocks a large inventory of auto supplies at discount prices, making it easy for car owners to shower their rides or spoiled chauffeurs with the latest auto accessories.