What You'll Get
- Two One-Hour Jump Passes and Socks: Valid Monday - Thursday
- Two One-Hour Jump Passes and Socks: Valid Any Day
- Four One-Hour Jump Passes and Socks: Valid Monday - Thursday
- Super Summer Pass
The Super Summer Pass allows guests up to two hours of jump time per day from June 1, 2017, to August 31, 2017. The card can also get one friend’s admission for 25 percent off a full-price 2-hour jump pass. Super Summer Pass includes a t-shirt, one pair of jump socks, a silicone wristband, and two 2-hour jump passes.
- Four-Day Summer Camp: 6/5-6/8
- Four-Day Summer Camp: 6/12-6/15
- Four-Day Summer Camp: 6/19-6/22
- Four-Day Summer Camp: 6/26-6/29
- Four-Day Summer Camp: 7/3, 7/5-7/7
- Four-Day Summer Camp: 7/10-7/13
- Four-Day Summer Camp: 7/17-7/20
- Four-Day Summer Camp: 7/24-7/27
The summer camps explore the benefits of exercise and good nutrition. Children will be led by camp leaders through a series of games, crafts, and learning. Camps welcome kids ages 6-16 to take part in the fun and bounce off the walls. Camps run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Thursday. Food and crafts included. Each Groupon is valid for one week of camp but customers are encouraged to take part in more than one camp.
- Flippin’ Awesome Party Plus 10 Return Jump Passes
Flippin’ Awesome Party Includes:
- Jump socks for each jumper
- Two hours combined jump and party area time
- Birthday gift of a t-shirt for guest of honor
- Two large pizzas
- Two 2-liter sodas
- One ice cream cup for each jumper
- One Get Air Goodie Bag for each jumper
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Camps run once a week, for 8 weeks in the summer. Reservation required for party option. voucher not valid on statutory holidays; check website for additional blackout days. Jump passes must be use in one visit, cannot be redeemed over multiple visits. Little Air jumpers under 46-inches tall are allowed in Little Air, foam pits, basketball, slacklines, fidget ladders and other one-at-a-time obstacles. Big jumpers and little jumpers are not allowed to jump together to keep all jumpers safe. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Get Air - Johns Creek
Get Air Indoor Trampolines parks offers wall-to-wall trampolines, dunk lanes, long tumbling tracks, and an extreme trampoline dodgeball court. Get Air brings the backyard trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or flinging themselves into foam pits, all while cameras record and replay spectacular landings on flat screens.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who safely bounce under the watchful eyes of Get Air Lifeguards. Get Air offers more than just trampolines, like the ninja obstacle course, similar to the training courses on the popular TV show "American Ninja Warrior".