Choose from Four Options
- $19 for two one-hour jump passes, valid Monday–Thursday ($34 value)
- $27 for two one-hour jump passes, valid any day ($34 value)
- $38 for four one-hour jump passes, valid Monday–Thursday ($68 value)
- $209 for a Big Air upgraded party package for 10 jumpers ($375 value)
The party package includes:
- Two hours of jump time for 10 jumpers
- Room access during jump time, with set-up and clean-up provided
- 10 pairs of jump socks
- Two pizzas
- Two 2-liters of soda or 10 water bottles
- Free pass and t-shirt for the birthday child
- One free pass for each jumper, valid Monday–Thursday
- Table coverings, plates, cups, utensils, and napkins
Additional jumpers may attend for $23 each; for every five additional jumpers who attend, another pizza and two-liter of soda is included. Parties may also bring cake, cupcakes, a fruit and veggie platter, and water; other outside food is allowed for a $50 fee.
Get Air - Harrisburg
Get Air Indoor Trampolines parks offers wall-to-wall trampolines, dunk lanes, long tumbling tracks, and an extreme trampoline dodgeball court. Get Air brings the backyard trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or flinging themselves into foam pits, all while cameras record and replay spectacular landings on flat screens.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who safely bounce under the watchful eyes of Get Air Lifeguards. Get Air offers more than just trampolines, like the ninja obstacle course, similar to the training courses on the popular TV show "American Ninja Warrior".