All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 7, 2017
· Reviewed October 14, 2017
· Reviewed October 5, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for two 60-minute jump sessions, valid Monday–Friday ($35.50 value)
- $25 for two 60-minute jump sessions, valid any day ($35.50 value)
- $40 for four 60-minute jump sessions, valid Monday–Friday ($67 value)
- $247.50 for a party package ($450 value)
Jump passes include jump socks, which are required for the trampolines.
Party package includes:
- Two hours of jump time for 10 jumpers
- Room or area access during jump time, with set-up and clean-up provided
- 10 pairs of jump socks
- Two pizzas
- Two 2-liter sodas
- T-shirt for the birthday child
- One free pass for each jumper, valid Monday–Thursday
- Table coverings, plates, cups, utensils, and napkins
Additional jumpers may attend for $24 each; for every five additional jumpers who attend, another pizza and two-liter of soda is included. Parties may also bring cake, cupcakes, a fruit and veggie platter, and water; other outside food is allowed for a $50 fee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Reservation required for party option. Groupon not valid on statutory holidays; check website for additional blackout days. Tax will be charged at time of redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Get Air - Portland
Get Air Indoor Trampolines parks offers wall-to-wall trampolines, dunk lanes, long tumbling tracks, and an extreme trampoline dodgeball court. Get Air brings the backyard trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or flinging themselves into foam pits, all while cameras record and replay spectacular landings on flat screens.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who safely bounce under the watchful eyes of Get Air Lifeguards. Get Air offers more than just trampolines, like the ninja obstacle course, similar to the training courses on the popular TV show "American Ninja Warrior".