All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 5 days ago
· July 13, 2018
· June 21, 2018
What You'll Get
- Two One-Hour Jump Passes and Socks: Valid Monday - Thursday
- Two One-Hour Jump Passes and Socks: Valid Any Day
- Four One-Hour Jump Passes and Socks: Valid Monday - Thursday
- Flippin’ Awesome Party Plus 10 Return Jump Passes: Valid Monday - Thursday
- Flippin’ Awesome Party Plus 10 Return Jump Passes: Valid Any Day
Flippin’ Awesome Party Includes:
- Jump socks for each jumper
- Two hours combined jump and party area time
- Birthday gift of a t-shirt for guest of honor
- Two large pizzas
- Two 2-liter sodas
- One ice cream cup for each jumper
- One Get Air Goodie Bag for each jumper
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for party option. Jump passes must be used in full in one visit. Little Air jumpers under 46 inches tall are allowed in Little Air, foam pits, basketball, slacklines, fidget ladders, and other one-at-a-time obstacles. Big jumpers and little jumpers aren't allowed to jump together to keep all jumpers safe. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Get Air - Portland
Get Air Indoor Trampolines parks offers wall-to-wall trampolines, dunk lanes, long tumbling tracks, and an extreme trampoline dodgeball court. Get Air brings the backyard trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or flinging themselves into foam pits, all while cameras record and replay spectacular landings on flat screens.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who safely bounce under the watchful eyes of Get Air Lifeguards. Get Air offers more than just trampolines, like the ninja obstacle course, similar to the training courses on the popular TV show "American Ninja Warrior".